Stateline Realty works with sellers, like you, to quickly sell your home and get you the best price. We know that selling your home is a big decision. You might be looking to downsize or you need more space. No matter your reason to sell, Stateline Realty will list and advertise your home using the most up-to-date marketing tools. This can include dynamic online marketing through our local MLS (Multiple Listing Service), signs and fliers, sign riders with text messaging that includes home information and lead capture. We will be with you every step of the way to help you negotiate the best deal and answer all of your questions.
When to sell:
• Talk to us about the right time to sell your home.
• We can help you decide on the right price based on several factors like your neighborhood comps and your home’s age, condition and size.
Kids and Pets:
• If you have kids and/or pets, have a plan in advance of a place to go when buyers are coming over.
• Be mindful of your home’s smell, especially if you have pets.
• Look for simple and inexpensive ways to update both the interior and exterior of your home.
• Make sure your home is clean and free of clutter.
• Stand outside and look at your home’s curb appeal. Is it inviting or will prospective buyers drive right by?
• Stateline Realty will include your home in a proactive and aggressive marketing campaign.
• Stateline Realty will make sure your listing is on all of the major online home seller websites.
• Share with us why you bought your home and in that neighborhood.
• Enough can’t be said about having pictures. We will take pictures of your home’s interior and exterior.
• All of your home’s information should and will be shared with other real estate professionals.
At Stateline Realty, we have years of experience working with sellers. Call us today at 1-800-803-3933. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about selling your home.